Fly + Work + Study in South Florida
The major arilines require 1,500 hours and a degree, but most students complete their certification with 250 hours and self-study. Now what do you do?
- F-1 Visa Program for International Students
- with Miami Dade College, Eig-Watson School of Aviation
- 2 Year Associates Degree in Professional Pilot Technology
- Work "On Campus" with Wayman Aviation as a Flight Instructor*
- +2 Years of Occupational Training in the Field with Wayman or Airline Partners
- Earn 1,500 hours as a CFI and then 2 Years of OPT to work in the USA!
*Job Interview Gauranteed
I've met lifelong friends and grown my experience 10x as a flight instructor. Wayman has been the foundation for my career as an airline pilot.
Certified Flight Instructor, ATP